My Liebster Blog Award
I am sorry, I don’t get Liebster Blog Award from any other blog, but think it’ll be okay to give it first.
First I’d like to thank Lisaa Linh, wrote about this on her awesome blog – http://bitchinrants.com/. I was notifed by subscribing with her blog through e-mail.
After seeing this great award, although I have not been included, I decided to start this award from the five blogs that I think they are awesome.
Liebster is a word of German, which means dearest. Liebster Blog Award is given simply by:
- Thank the giver and link back to the blogger WHO gave it to you.
- Reveal your top five picks and let Them know by leaving a comment on Their blog.
- Copy and paste the award on your blog.
- Hope that the people you’ve sent the award to forward it to Their five favorite bloggers and keep it going!
So, here are great blogs those my Liebster Blog Award is given to:
- Frames And Focus. I love the photos there. The photos must be taken by advanced techniques. Rich in color and look professional. It worths to have a look.
- Lisaa Linh. My favourite blog. Blogs that I think “slightly different”, with bold content and full of humor. Every visit, I feel excited. I have signed up there and wait for new posts as encouragement. Thanks to Lisaa for her awesome blog.
- Ranch Dressing. This man knew how to run a ranch. He has a good ranch and periodically update the blog with new photos of his ranch. Also, if you are an horse lover, check this out!
- Enigmatic Passion. This one is in Indonesian. I am a Delphi programmer and think this blog is very good to start learning programming with Delphi. Videos and tutorials are available there for free.
- Phoebe’s Fab Fix. Yah, you can guess what kind Phoebe is. She’s beautiful, lover of fashion, sunglasses, journalism, social media and public relations. Oh, and her Bengal cats.
Congratulations on award to your blog. Keep the spirit of writing and sharing. I am waiting to see who gets your award.
Powered by Facebook Comments